LCR Pro1 Meter
Trust the Pro for Your LCR Measurements
LCR Pro1 integrates a pair of tweezers like probes and a LCR meter into a single compact, lightweight, battery powered device. It is an all-in-one portable device that provides a simple and efficient solution for not only measuring SMD components, but also making in-circuit debugging. LCR Pro1 is an ideal device for many applications including components verification and sorting, production lines, laboratory and service center, in-field repair and more.
• Easy operation – one hand use, full set of shortcuts.
• Fully auto/manual selection.
• High accuracy – R: 0.1%, L: 0.2%, C: 0.2%
• 5 test frequencies – 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 100kHz
• 3 test voltages – 0.2Vrms, 0.5Vrms, 1.0Vrms
• Multiple functions – R, L, C, Z, ESR, DCR, D, Q, θ, etc.
• Small size – 151 x 19 x 15mm
• Large OLED display – 0.96″, 128 x 64 resolution.
• Ultra precise gold plated tips.
• Rechargeable LiPO battery with USB charging.
• PC remote control for data logging and programming.
• Additional functions – sorting, recording, diode and continuity.
A Breakthrough in Accuracy
LCR Pro1 delivers high accuracy once found only in high-end desktop LCR meters. It provides basic accuracy 0.1% for resistance and 0.2% for capacitance and inductance with 5-digit resolution. Each device is fully calibrated during production and shipped with NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable calibration certificate.
The test frequencies can be selected from 100Hz to 100kHz. 100kHz is ideal for measuring small inductance under 1uH. The test voltage can be selected from 0.2Vrms to 1.0Vrms. 1.0Vrms allows precision measurements of ceramic capacitors with high dielectric constant (K), such as X5R type. 0.2Vrms is specially designed for in-circuit debugging because it is low enough to prevent the silicon chips from being active during measurement.
The redesigned gold-plated tips are more precise than ever. You can use them to pick up and measure SMD components quickly and reliably, even for parts down to sizes of 01005. Thanks to the precise tips, you can easily reach the component under test without touching the adjacent components during in-circuit troubleshooting even in a very crowded area.
High Definition User Interface
LCR Pro1 comes with a 0.96″ OLED display, doubling the size of its predecessor’s 0.91″ display. The pixels are doubled as well from 128*32 to 128*64. Larger font and more information can be displayed for you to read the results and navigate the menu more conveniently.
LCR Pro1 is full of handy shortcuts to help you switch all kinds of parameters faster and easier. During measurements, you can quickly select different settings by single clicking, double clicking or holding the navigation button.
LCR Pro1 is able to make measurements and charge its battery simultaneously when it connects to a PC via the Link1, a USB dongle style communication module. Using the LCR Data Logger software, you can remote control the device from a PC for parameter setup, programming and data logging.
Tech Specs Product Characteristics
• Dimensions (L x W x H) 151 x 19 x 15mm
• Weight 30g
• Battery Life All day in typical use, one year in standby Charging Time 2.5 hours (typical)
Test Signal Specification
• Test Frequency 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 100kHz
• Test Voltage 0.2Vrms/0.5Vrms/1.0Vrms
• Source Impedance 100Ω
• Measurement Range Resistance 25mΩ to 10MΩ
• Capacitance 0.25pF to 1mF
• Inductance 10nH to 1H
Resistance 0.1% Capacitance 0.2% Inductance 0.2%