Lynx Stereo Microscope without eyepieces has multiple accessory options for a wide variety of tasks including:
• Measurement and recording
Lynx utilises Vision Engineerings patented Dynascope® technology. Dynascope technology expands the exit pupil of optical microscope layouts by utilising multi-lens image forming surfaces. The benefits to the operator are:
• Superb resolution and contrast.
• Increased head and body freedom.
• Freedom to wear glasses and contact lenses.
• Easy hand to eye co-ordination resulting in greater speed, throughput, accuracy and reduced scrap rates.
Adjustable, swing away, boom mount for mounting directly to users work surface or with coated platform base.
- Dynascope afocal stereo zoom eyepieceless microscope providing a 26.4° field angle.
- Dynascope patented technology optimises head and body freedom giving:
• 10mm Radial head freedom.
• 70mm Axial head freedom.
- 7-40X multiplied by combinations of objective lenses and multipliers (Zoom Magnification Maximum 160X).
- Zoom Ratio 5.7:1
- Secondary Multipliers 1.5X, 2.0X
- Reducing objectives to increase working distance and field of view (see table below).
- Magnifying objectives to increase overall magnification.
- Electrostatic Discharge Option:
• For sensitive electrostatic applications, Lynx is available with high performance discharging plastic with full grounding, meeting the highest ESD specifications. (please contact us for details).
- Unpacked Head 3.4kg Stand 5.5kg.
- Packed Head 4.7kg Stand 6.5kg.
Stable, focusable bench stand with subject holder, substage illumination and floating or measuring stage options.
• 6 or 10 point ringlight options with 21V/150W Halogen lamp house (200 hours approx. life) or 24V/250W Halogen lamp house (300 hours approx. life).
• Substage illumination (bench stand only) 12V/20W Halogen lamp (2000 hours approx. life).
• Option of tilting substage illuminator to enhance contrast.
Accessories: (see separate Accessories Brochure for more details)
- 1X – 1.5X
• Oblique and Direct viewer gives angled view of subject 35° rotating angle from vertical, motorised or manual options.
• Tilting, spring mounted head angle adjuster for different height operators.
• 25° Fixed Head Angle Adjuster (from horizontal).
• Polarised light substage illuminator.
• Floating workstage.
• Measuring workstage.
• Vertical or crossline measuring reticle.
• Camera adaptors for digital cameras, CCTV, 35mm, Polaroid, image analysis or archiving software.