Bench Top X-Ray Inspection System
The MiniV is an economical, multi-purpose bench top x-ray inspection tool, designed for fast 2-D solder quality inspection, component inspection and rework verification.
• 75kV, 33 micron
• Board Handling: up to 18Wx 21H” (432W x 533Hmm)
• Sample Door: 29(W) X 5.5(H)” (737W X 140Hmm)
• Footprint: 37(W) x 29(D) x 32(H)” (940W x 737D x 813Hmm)
• Magnification: variable to 50X
• Field-of-View: up to 2“ (50mm)
• Safe: CE certified and exceeds all CDRH and FDA safety and radiation requirements
Quality Inspection Applications
• Solder quality and voiding inspection
• SMT/PTH, CSP, BGA, QFN and connectors
• Bare board mis-registration and drill offset
• Rework Verification
• Counterfeit Device Screening
Control and Indicators
Intuitive controls and indicators allow operators to use the system efficently with minimal training.
• Emergency OFF switch
• Safety Interlock Indicators
• ESD Ground strap terminal
• Keyed main power switch
• X-ray on/off switch
• X-ray: KV and mA controls
• Camera: 2/4" I. I., zoom and gain controls
• PC: Intel/ATX mini tower, printer, CDRW.
• Flat Panel Display: 19” (480mm) LCD.
• Network Ready: Ethernet 10/100 base-T.
OS and Image processor
• Operating System: Windows™ XP Pro.
• Image Processor: Verifier VIP (standard).